Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Future

While I know it is not possible in the near future, I would love to own a business some day. My dream is that I could open up a gallery or just a quirky shop with handmade items from local artisans and artists. I'd also like to offer beginner classes in different mediums and an art kids camp in the summer. I think art is one of the most important things in a person's life, whether it be visual arts, music, acting, dancing, etc. I would obviously like to deal with the visual arts because that is what I know best, but I think it would be great to have a space where anyone can put up advertising for whatever art they participate in.

I do not know if I am meant to work for someone else my whole life or that I am cut out for managing my whole life. Sometimes I think I'm too laid back for it, but I guess we will see.

So does anyone want to join in this venture with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment